Hi! I’m La’Teaikia, and I write YA Science Fiction, Paranormal, and Contemporary. I’ve been an avid reader since ninth grade when I first discovered Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight. I know, I know. Most people think sparkly vampires are just wrong. I am NOT one of those people.
Even though I’ve only been reading for a short time, unlike most authors, I’ve been writing since I was seven.
To me, everything have to be perfect even though perfection is impossible, which is why it has taken me so long to publish my debut novel, Zola Flash. I tend to plan out and list everything. My husband think it’s a bit excessive.
So with that being said, here are a few things you should know about me, other than what I’ve already said.
- I live in the lonely state of Arkansas. I plan to move someplace where Taylor Swift tours since I have now completed my undergraduate degree. Yay me!!
- If you didn’t get the hint from my first point, I’m a HUGE Taylor Swift fan.
- My bachelors degree is in Apparel Merchandising and Product Development. Not creative writing.
- When I’m not reading or writing, I’m designing clothes and handbags and watching Doctor Who or Roswell on rerun.
- I’m a kid at heart. I love Barbie movies and watching Disney Channel.
- I highly believe chocolate is life.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by and enjoy!